Roto Rooter Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service
44 years in business5700 S 107th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74146-6733
Additional Phone Numbers
- (918) 682-6153
- (918) 558-2466
- (918) 258-7777
- (918) 858-8707
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/08/1973
Business Started: 11/01/1972
Business Started Locally: 11/01/1972
Business Incorporated: 03/29/1974 in OK
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Kyle Brierly, Owner Vice-President
- Mr. Rod Lacie, Opp Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Doug Thompson, Operations Manager
- Drainage Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Grease Traps
- Sewage Treatment Equipment
- Sewer Cleaner Vacuum Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Sewage Disposal Systems
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- This company offers plumbing services, sewer and drain cleaning, septic pumping, grease trap pumping, sewer and drain TV camera inspection, leak and line locating, sewer and drain line water jetting, and car wash pit cleaning.
Alternate Business Names
- Brierly Corporation
- Roto-Rooter Sewer & Drain Clean Service
- Roto Rooter Plumbing
- Industrial Commercial Enterprises
- Roto-Rooter Septic Tank Pumping
- Air-Rooter Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Rooter Duct & Chimney Cleaning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:53
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.