Oasis CosMedic Clinic
9 years in business6296 E Grant Rd STE 130
Tucson, AZ 85712-5876
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Dr. Kathleen Nichols, President
- Customer Service: Mr. James Nelson, General Manager
- Laser Cosmetic Services
- Skin Care
- Health & Medical - General
- Refunds and Exchanges Oasis CosMedic Clinic does not offer refunds for services, i.e. Active FX, IPL, facials. peels, etc.. Patient may exchange the store credit for unused services for other services only. Store credit issued for unused services ...
- Refunds and Exchanges Oasis CosMedic Clinic does not offer refunds for services, i.e. Active FX, IPL, facials. peels, etc.. Patient may exchange the store credit for unused services for other services only. Store credit issued for unused services may NOT be exchanged for product, i.e., makeup, skincare products, etc. or injectables, i.e., Botox, Dysport, dermal fillers. Payments for injectables, Botox, Dysport, dermal fillers, etc., are non-refundable but may be exchanged for either services or alternative injectables, but not product. Product may be exchanged for either services, injectables, or alternative product provided said product is unopened with all the manufacturer's seals intact, and the product is returned within fifteen days of purchase. Cancellations Cosmetic medical procedures require that significant time and resources be allocated in advance of a scheduled appointment. Oasis CosMedic Clinic requires that scheduled procedures, if cancelled, must be cancelled no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. Should an appointment for a procedure be cancelled inside the 48 hour deadline the management of Oasis CosMedic Clinic reserves the right, in its sole and separate discretion, to charge the patient a cancellation fee, (the "fee"), not to exceed the cost of the treatment or an amount not to exceed $500 whichever is the lesser. Should the patient have prepaid for the procedure and possess a store credit, the fee shall be deducted from the available store credit, shall be nonrefundable to patient, and patient shall be required to deposit with Oasis CosMedic Clinic an amount equal to the fee upon rescheduling the appointment. Should the patient not possess a store credit, patient shall deposit with Oasis CosMedic Clinic an amount equal to the fee upon rescheduling the appointment Said fee shall be nonrefundable to the patient and not applicable to the purchase price of the intended service or injectable.
Products & ServicesFull service medispa offering fractional laser resurfacing, IPL, facials, peels, dermal fillers, Botox, microdermabrasion. MD owned and operated.
Alternate Business Names
- Oasis Medical Aesthetics, PC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 20995 for this business, issued by Arizona Medical Board. The expiration date of this license is
2/18/2019 12:00:00 AM.
Arizona Medical Board
9545 E Doubletree Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-5514
Phone Number: (877) 2552212
Fax Number: ()