Gus Mare Plumbing & Air LLC
5 years in business.
Vail, AZ 85641
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 487-6273
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/16/2013
Business Started: 03/15/2012
Business Incorporated: 03/15/2012 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Patrick Rogan, Owner
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Contractor - Water Conditioning
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heating Equipment
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranty on ALL work with Full Refund if not satisfied.
Products & ServicesPlumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Solar Solutions
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:5
Clean, Professional Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar Service with 24x7 emergency service throughout the Tucson metro area including Vail, Benson, Sierra Vista, Marana, Oro Valley, Green Valley and Saddlebrooke.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Tue: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Wed: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Thu: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Fri: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Sat: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.