The Sharper Edge, LLC
15 years in business
1944 Balkan Place
Toledo, OH 43613
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Thomas J. Okapal, Owner
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Contractors - Commercial
- Landscape Designers
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Cabanas - Beach & Pool
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Custom
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Vinyl Decking
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Remodeling Services
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Brick - Concrete, Pumice
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Fountains - Garden, Display
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Lawn & Garden Pond Dealers & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Underground Sprinkler Lawn Sprinkler Parts
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Snow Removal Service
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
Products & ServicesThis company offers complete landscape design and construction; patios, cultured and natural stone masonry work.
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 6
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.