22 years in business2300 Bright Rd
Findlay, OH 45840-5432
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/25/1999
Business Started: 09/01/1994
Business Incorporated: 09/25/1991 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Arie Wolfert, Creative Director
- Mr. Dale Alt, Chief Information Officer
- Ms. Ashley Barger, Communications Manager
- Ms. Betsy Hughes, President of Sales
- Ms. Peggy Schroeder, VP Human Resources/Director of Operations
- Mr. Ken Schroeder, CEO/CFO
- Office Supplies
- Labeling Equipment
- Paper Products
- Toner Cartridges
- Ink Cartridge - Refill & Sales
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Computer Printers Sales & Service
- Computers - Furniture
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Labels - Paper
- Copy & Duplicating Service
- Promotional Products - Non-Wearable
- Promotional Products - Wearable
- Promotional Products
- Cleaning Supplies
- Copiers & Copier Supplies
- Desk Pads & Accessories
- Filing Equipment, Systems & Supplies
- Janitors Equipment & Supplies
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Office Furniture & Equipment - Repair & Refinishing
- Office Furniture & Equipment - Used
- Paper Shredding Machines
- Full refunds within 30 days for all unopened products (no returns on food items).
Products & ServicesOffice Products, Office Furniture. Janitorial Products, Breakroom Supplies, Print and Promotional Products, Coffee Supplies & more.
Service AreaSoutheastern Michigan, Ohio, and Western Pennsylvania
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:70
FriendsOffice is a full-service, one-stop supplier of everything you need for your office.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.