KSI Kitchen & Bath, Inc.
45 years in business6710 W Central Ave STE 15
Toledo, OH 43617-1132
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/19/2005
Business Started: 05/01/1971
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2004
Business Incorporated: 05/20/1971 in MI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Greg Maraugha, Manager & Designer (Toledo)
- Mr. Donald G. Fisher, Owner
- Ms. Colleen Flynn, VP sales & Marketing
- Mr. Daniel C. Romback, President/CEO
- Mr. Donald E. Ziegler, Owner
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Lighting Consultants
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Cabinet Doors
- Cabinet Organizers
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Cabinet Hardware
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Tile & Marble
- Tile Sales
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- KSI Kitchen & Bath Showrooms
- Kitchen Suppliers Incorporated
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:5
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.