Alltek Plumbing, Heating & A/C Co.
53 years in businessServing Findlay and Hancock County
Findlay, OH 45840
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/18/2005
Business Started: 01/01/1964
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Greg Smith, Operations Manager
- Ms. Christine Spicer, President
- Heating Contractors
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Used
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & ServicesService, repair and replacement of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling products.
Alternate Business Names
- Alltek Heating A/C & Plumbing
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.