Morris Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing
61 years in business1801 Baltimore St
Defiance, OH 43512-1913
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 693-7651
- (419) 576-4470
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/15/1985
Business Started: 08/01/1955
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. George R. Morris, Owner
- Principal: Mrs. Berta L. Bott
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heat Sealing
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Pumps - Dealers
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- Metal Fabricators
Alternate Business Names
- Morris Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:8
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.