The Andersons, Inc.
70 years in business
Headquarters480 W Dussel Dr
Maumee, OH 43537-1639
Additional Phone Numbers
- (419) 891-2700
- (419) 473-3232
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/25/1960
Business Started: 01/01/1947
Business Incorporated: 08/19/1987 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John Kowalski, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Dan Anderson, President, Retail Group
- Mr. Michael Anderson, CEO
- Mrs. Debbie Crow, Corporate Communications
- Mr. John Hoover, Retail Advertising
- General Merchandise - Retail
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Bathroom Accessories
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Computers - Furniture
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Furniture - Retail
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Grocers - Retail
- Hardware - Retail
- Cabinet Hardware
- Home Centers
- House Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Nurseries - Plants, Trees
- Paint - Retail
- Pet Shops
- Pet Supplies & Foods - Retail
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Vacuum Cleaners - Household - Dealers
- Gardening Hand Tools
Alternate Business Names
- Andersons, The
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:1,500
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.