Finishers Unlimited of Monroe Inc.
24 years in business757 S Telegraph Rd
Monroe, MI 48161-1674
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/30/2002
Business Started: 01/01/1993
Business Incorporated: 03/14/1997 in MI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Eric Kuehnlein, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Laurie Revere, Office Manager
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Carpet Layers
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Stair Builders
- Bathroom Accessories
- Building Materials
- Cabinet Doors
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Doors - Installation
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Cabinet Hardware
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Linoleum Dealers
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Tile & Marble
- Linoleum Layers Equipment & Supplies
- Stone - Natural
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:6
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.