Directions Credit Union
64 years in business5121 Whiteford Rd
Sylvania, OH 43560-2987
Additional Phone Numbers
- (419) 897-8110
- (419) 385-4530
- (419) 931-9458
- (419) 691-1690
- (419) 873-1356
- (419) 933-2437
- (419) 794-0100
- (419) 473-3098
- (419) 535-3255
- (888) 508-2228
- (330) 264-1839
- (419) 529-2480
- (419) 517-1122
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/04/1990
Business Started: 01/01/1953
Business Incorporated: 06/23/1953 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Barry Shaner, President/CEO
- Ms. Rachael Beranek, Branch Manager
- Ms. Courtney Berlincourt, Branch Manager
- Ms. Donna Birr, Branch Manager
- Ms. Angie Martin, Branch Manager
- Ms. Joan Newbury, Branch Manager
- Ms. Lisa Reich, Branch Manager
- Ms. Jennifer Segura, Branch Manager
- Ms. Marion Sheriff, Branch Manager
- Ms. Wendy Strong, Branch Manager
- Mr. Scott Swan, Branch Manager
- Ms. Dalia Villarreal, Branch Manager
- Ms. Gwen Vollmer, Branch Manager
- Ms. Lisa Webb, Branch Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Julie B. Linch, Senior Vice President, Retail Delivery
- Credit Unions
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:150
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.