Erie Construction Midwest Inc.
42 years in business
Headquarters4271 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43606-1943
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 898-4688
- (800) 684-4628
- (800) 861-3168
- (800) 875-3699
- (800) 536-4688
- (800) 536-2001
- (800) 536-4200
- (419) 472-2097
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/11/1975
Business Started: 05/01/1975
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Pat Trompeter, CEO
- Customer Service: Ms. Paula Cruz, HR Director
- Ms. Amy Sarantou, Operations Admin
- Mr. Robert Tate, Customer Service Manager
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Door Frames
- Doors - Installation
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Ventilating Equipment
- Consumers should be aware there is a similar named company located in Erie Pennsylvania. Any consumer who has a concern about the work performed by the company they hired, should verify the company address. Erie Construction Midwest is located i...
- Consumers should be aware there is a similar named company located in Erie Pennsylvania. Any consumer who has a concern about the work performed by the company they hired, should verify the company address. Erie Construction Midwest is located in Toledo, OH and should not be confused with the company in Erie, PA.
Products & ServicesErie Construction offers a variety of home remodeling products including metal roofing, energy efficient windows, and vinyl siding, patios and sunrooms, walk-in bathtubs, and custom kitchens. Inquire to find out if we can help with your next project.
Alternate Business Names
- Erie Metal Roofs
- Erie Construction
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:350
Erie Construction provides both interior and exterior home improvement solutions to improve the livability, sustainability, and resale value of your home.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.