Classic Tile & Design
6 years in business2121 N Reynolds Rd
Toledo, OH 43615-3506
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/26/2012
Business Started: 02/01/2011
Business Incorporated: 02/03/2011 in OH
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Bert Riley, Owner
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Measuring
- Carpet & Rug Repair
- Carpet Layers
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Laminate
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Carpet & Rug Binding
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Countertop - Fabrication
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Motor Home - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Recreational Vehicles - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile & Marble
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Tile Sales
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- Classic Tile & Design LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:1
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.