Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
130 years in business337 N Huron St
Toledo, OH 43604-1403
Additional Phone Numbers
- (248) 226-7824
- (419) 698-2091
- (419) 691-3619
- (419) 475-8515
- (419) 269-0024
- (419) 865-7428
- (419) 382-1645
- (419) 473-2681
- (419) 242-6132
- (419) 893-6915
- (419) 874-1640
- (419) 536-5605
- (419) 382-0121
- (419) 726-7349
- (419) 255-3249
- (419) 473-2138
- (419) 882-1503
- (419) 865-0271
- (419) 534-3575
- (313) 965-5022
- (313) 965-5901
- (313) 965-5622
- (877) 242-7837
BBB File Opened: 02/02/1962
Business Started: 01/01/1887
- Customer Service: Mr. Joe Grady, Toledo Regional Manager
- Ms. Susie Barfield, Branch Manager
- Ms. Rayanne Beringer, Branch Manager
- Ms. Carol Brighton, Branch Manager
- Ms. Carmela Costanzo, Branch Manager
- Ms. Jolene Crippen, Branch Manager
- Ms. Laura Dings, Branch Manager
- Ms. Elizabeth Dryden, Director of Public Affairs
- Ms. Cheryl Harrah, Accounts Payable Dept.
- Ms. Polly Holl, Branch Manager
- Ms. Larricia Lumpkins, Branch Manager
- Ms. Mary A. Miller, Branch Manager
- Mr. Jason Miller, Branch Manager
- Ms. Karen Minghine, Division Manager
- Ms. Jane Schmenk, Branch Manager
- Ms. Shannon Siebeneck, Branch Manager
- Mr. Mark Smith, Branch Manager
- Mr. John Swisher, Branch Manager
- Ms. Jan Tehensky, Branch Manager
- Ms. Tamar Truett, Branch Manager
- Mr. Michael Williams, President
- Ms. Bev Ziegelhofer, Branch Manager
- Credit Cards and Plans
- Financial Planning Consultants
- No License Required Financial Consultants
- Farm Loans
- Loan Modification
- Loan Originator
- Small Business Loans
- Mortgage Lenders
- Retirement Planning Services
- Credit Services
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Banker
- Financing Consultants
- Credit Card Processing Services
- Credit Card Merchant Services
Alternate Business Names
- Charter One Bank, N.A.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.