District Tire & Auto Service Center
65 years in business319 W Perkins Ave
Sandusky, OH 44870-4805
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/24/2006
Business Started: 01/01/1952
Business Incorporated: 08/20/1951 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Bob Wagner, Manager
- Mr. Scott Stipp, President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Towing - Automotive
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- We offer exchanges and refunds with original receipt.
Products & ServicesWe are a multi-branded facility with names such as Goodyear, Cooper, Continental, Michelin, General, BF Goodrich, Dunlop, and many others.
Service AreaServing Sandusky and surrounding areas
Alternate Business Names
- District Tire Center
- District Petroleum Products, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:8
We are a full service tire and auto repair center providing quick, honest, and reliable service for over 60 years.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.