Rohrbachers Cron Manahan Trimble & Zimmerman Co LPA
23 years in business405 Madison Ave Fl 8
Toledo, OH 43604-1207
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/11/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1994
Business Incorporated: 12/29/1993 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Kris Henninger, Office Manager
- Ms. Suzanne Belot Norton, Attorney
- Mr. Nicholas Cron, Attorney
- Ms. Lynn Hoover, Attorney
- Mr. Stephan House, Attorney
- Mr. C. Randolph Light, Attorney
- Mr. Michael Manahan, Attorney
- Mr. Russell Miller, Attorney
- Mr. Matthew Rohrbacher, Attorney
- Ms. Tracy Selis, Attorney
- Mr. Jonathan Sheehan, Attorney
- Mr. David Spotts, Attorney
- Mr. J. Mark Trimble, Attorney
- Mr. Todd Zimmerman, Attorney
- Elder Law Attorney
- Environmental Lawyer
- Mass Torts Lawyers
- Product Liability Lawyer
- Real Estate Lawyer
- Business Law Attorney
- Probate Attorney
- Tax Attorney
- Bankruptcy Attorney
- Appellate Attorney
- Employment Lawyers
- Employment Litigation Lawyer
- Estate Planning Attorney
- Litigation Lawyer
- Construction Defect Attorney
- Insurance Lawyer
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Civil Lawyer
- Construction Accident Lawyer
- Landlord Tenant Lawyer
- Estate Planning and Management
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:20
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.