18 years in business200 S Henry St.
Farmington, MO 63640-1812
- (573) 747-1260
Additional Phone Numbers
- (573) 358-4301
- (573) 747-1740
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Tom Stachowski, President
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Electricians - Residential
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Works Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Floors - Hardwood
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Landscape Lighting
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Credit Cards
Refund & Exchange Policy:We warranty all of our work with a One Year Workmanship Warranty .
We are a full residential and commercial repair service company. Service, Installation, and Repair of Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical and Remodeling services. We are Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
-Heat Pumps, Geothermal, Duct Modifications, All Furnace and Air Conditioner Repairs, Gas Electric
- Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Repairs, Water and Sewer line replacement, Septic Installation and repair, any plumbing fixtures and repair, Camera and Sewer Inspection and Line Locating Services, Jetting for Grease and Sludge Removal, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Backhoe Work and Excavation, Sinks, Faucets, Tubs
-Kitchen and Bath Remodel, Custom Ceramic Tile, Custom Flooring, Cabinets, Doors, Windows, Siding, Decks, Drywall,
-Electrical Upgrades, Lighting, Circuits, Switches and more...
-Septic Tanks, Drain fields, Conventional and Drip Systems
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.