83 years in business8000 Phoenix Pkwy
O Fallon, MO 63368-3827
- (636) 561-7358
- (314) 878-4495
- (660) 882-4499
- (636) 561-7395
Additional Phone Numbers
- (636) 561-7520
- (660) 882-4400
- (314) 481-3251
- (573) 727-5100
- (314) 352-3193
- (888) 667-4822
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/18/1989
Business Started: 01/01/1934
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1934
Business Incorporated: 12/29/2009 in MO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- David Le Grand, President
- Jeff Antonelli, Vice Pres of Human Resources
- Randy Booker, Plant Mgr
- April Douglas, Warranty Supervisor
- Doug Jones, Vice Pres of Sales & Marketing
- Richard Ruth, Vice President Human Resources
- Dodd Schimps, Manager
- Keith Skipper, Customer Service Director
- Principal: David Le Grand, President
- Customer Service: April Douglas, Warranty Supervisor
- Manufacturers & Producers
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Wholesale & Manufacturers
Alternate Business Names
- Nordyne Co
- Nortek Global HVAC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.