7 years in businessP.O. Box 11204
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/28/2011
Business Started: 01/01/2010
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2010
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Christopher Rhodes, President
- Emilie Montoya, Office Administrator
- Principal: Christopher Rhodes, President
- Principal: Emilie Montoya, Office Administrator
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape & Yard Clean-Up
- Landscape Contractors - Commercial
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Ground Maintenance
- Sod & Sodding Service
- Tree Service
- Tree Service - Pruning
- Tree Service - Transplant
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Lawn & Garden Pond Dealers & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Underground Sprinkler Lawn Sprinkler Parts
- Irrigation Consultants
- Irrigation Systems - Install/Design
- Irrigation Systems - Maintenance/Repair
- Snow Removal Service
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Irrigation Systems & Equipment
- Tree Service Equipment & Supplies
- Lawn & Tree Care
- Stump Removal & Grinding
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.