American Hometown Services Inc.
31 years in business1405 N 12th St
Quincy, IL 62301-1976
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 297-7563
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/17/2008
Business Started: 04/15/1985
Business Started Locally: 04/15/1985
Business Incorporated: 02/07/2005 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Samuel P. Johnson, President
- Ms. Theresa Marshall, Secretary
- Principal: Mr. Samuel P. Johnson, President
- Janitor Service
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Refinishing
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Siding Cleaning
- Building Cleaning - Exterior
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Ceiling Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Wall Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.