Missouri General Insurance Agency Inc
35 years in business1227 Fern Ridge Pkwy
Saint Louis, MO 63141-4407
- (314) 993-2837
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/17/2001
Business Started: 07/14/1981
Business Started Locally: 07/14/1981
Business Incorporated: 07/16/1981 in MO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Lori Merriman, Operations Director
- Mr. James Baxendale, Secretary/Owner
- Doug Clift, Executive Vice President
- Mr. Brad Greer, Executive Vice President
- Jeff Grigone, Executive Vice President
- Marc Harris, Executive Vice President
- Mr. Robert M. O'Brien, Treasurer/Executive Vice President
- Mr. Stephen Willis, Vice President/Owner
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Agency
- Insurance Agents
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Crop
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Insurance - Bonding
- Insurance - Funeral
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Medicare Services
- Insurance - Medicare Supplement
- Insurance - Vision
- Insurance - Homeowners
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Long Term Care
- Insurance - Senior Products
- Insurance - Dental
- Insurance - Rental
- Insurance - Disability
- Insurance - Liability
- Insurance - Medical Liability
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance - Workers Compensation
- Insurance Services
- Insurance - Employee Benefits
- Insurance - Travel
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.