Turney's Mechanical Inc
36 years in business102 N Washington St
Bunker Hill, IL 62014-1316
Additional Phone Numbers
- (618) 585-4748
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/05/2007
Business Started: 01/01/1981
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1981
Business Incorporated: 10/20/1995 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Jessica Turney, Co-owner
- Mr. Jim Turney, Co-owner
- Principal: Ms. Jessica Turney, Co-owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Electricians - Residential
- Heat Pumps
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Quality Service
- Lighting Fixtures - Supplies & Parts
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Turney's Heating Cooling Electrical & Plumbing
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Please call if you need Emergency service, phone lines are open 24 hours 7 days a week.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.