Superior Service Inc.
18 years in business511 Gateway Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109-0230
- (573) 896-8874
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/04/2002
Business Started: 01/01/1999
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1999
Business Incorporated: 04/26/2010 in MO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dennis Dickey, Secretary
- Mr. Eric May, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Drilling - Geothermal
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- In-floor Heating
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Dickey May Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.