Energy Solutions Of St Louis
2 years in business8203 Center Dr
Cedar Hill, MO 63016-2265
Additional Phone Numbers
- (636) 225-6900
- (636) 391-2525
- (636) 798-2133
- (314) 822-1722
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/1992
Business Started: 12/10/2014
Business Started Locally: 12/10/2014
- Darin Sidwell, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Range Hoods & Canopies
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Installation
- Compactors - Waste - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Ice Machine Repair
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Franklin County, MO, Jefferson County, MO, Saint Louis City (city) County, MO, St. Louis County, MO
Alternate Business Names
- Able Appliance
- Energy Stars of St. Louis
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
S: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.