Crystal Heating and Cooling
52 years in business3 Cave Industrial Dr
Festus, MO 63028-1180
- (636) 931-3546
Additional Phone Numbers
- (573) 431-5200
- (800) 600-9292
- (636) 296-9292
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/06/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1965
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1965
Business Incorporated: 12/22/1970 in MO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Cynthia Friedmeyer, President
- Mike Kuhlenberg, Vice President
- Principal: Cynthia Friedmeyer, President
- Customer Service: Mike Kuhlenberg, Vice President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Range Hoods & Canopies
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Crystal Heating & Cooling Service, Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.