Schaeffer Electric Co., Inc.
82 years in business4667 Green Park Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123-7203
- (314) 892-3320
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Timothy Chettle, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Connectors - Electric
- Converters - Electric
- Fiber Optics
- Generators - Electric
- Street Lighting Standards & Equipment
- Switches - Electric
- Wire & Cable - Non-Electric
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electric Switchboards
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Tool & Die Makers Equipment & Supplies
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Alternate Business Names
- Royal Electric Co.
- Rite Hospital Systems
Schaeffer Electric Co., based in St. Louis, offers expert full-scope electrical construction and design/build services for commercial, institutional and residential construction; expansion, renovation and service; data and communication needs; landscape lighting; and lighting maintenance. Founded in 1935 and now in its third generation, Schaeffer Electric is a trusted family business you can count on for all of your electrical and communication needs.
Our proud tradition of excellence and service to our customers includes:
- Member and leader in the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Fully licensed and insured
- Over 75 years in business
Count on Schaeffer Electric and experience the excellence!
- Commercial & Industrial
- Data & Communication
- Preventative & Emergency
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.