Handy Andy Concrete & Asphalt
26 years in business1305 Eastover Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63130-1510
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Reggie A Brummell, Owner
- Concrete Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape & Yard Clean-Up
- Landscape Contractors - Commercial
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Buildings - Concrete
- Concrete Breaking, Cutting, Sawing
- Concrete Removal
- Concrete Repair/Leveling
- Concrete - Custom
- Demolition Contractors
- Patio Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Road Building Contractors
- Swimming Pools - Removal
- Tuck Pointing
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Handyman Services
- Concrete Block & Product Molding Machine
- Concrete Blocks & Shapes
- Concrete Patching Compounds
- Concrete Reinforcements
- Concrete - Ready Mixed
- Fence Posts & Fittings
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Concrete Construction Forms & Accessories
- Concrete Curing & Treating Materials
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Wood
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Chain Link Fence Sales, Service & Contractors
Alternate Business Names
- Handy Andy Contractors
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, and Credit Card
We are a contracting business that has a lot of special equipment and many years of experience and expertise that your average guy don't have. We do quite a range of things that you don't find anywhere else.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.