360 Degrees Brake Service
34 years in business4014 N Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63107-2438
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/15/2010
Business Started: 08/01/1982
Business Started Locally: 08/01/1982
Business Incorporated: 08/24/1982 in MO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Woodrow Jones, Owner
- Ian Kolb, Manager
- Brake Service
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Machine Shops
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Three Hundred Sixty Degree Brake Service
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
S: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.