Hood's Automotive & Towing
45 years in business198 NW Industrial Ct
Bridgeton, MO 63044-1276
Additional Phone Numbers
- (314) 291-7868
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1998
Business Started: 02/01/1972
Business Started Locally: 02/01/1972
Business Incorporated: 05/03/2006 in MO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Ms. Michelle Litton, Owner
- Principal: Ms. Michelle Litton, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Consultants - Automobile Purchase
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Tire Dealers
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Moving Equipment Rental
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Road Service - Automotive
- Tire Repair
- Towing - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Rent & Lease
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Wrecking
Alternate Business Names
- Joe Hoods Service
- Hoods Towing
- Hood's Automotive
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Voyager, Diners Club
Refund & Exchange Policy:24 month/24,000 Napa Nationwide warranty
Hood's Automotive & Towing is a AAA Approved Napa Auto Care Center.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.