Ace Auto Sales & Detailing LLC
9 years in business1411 S Broadway Ave
Salem, IL 62881-2435
- (618) 548-8133
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/28/2012
Business Started: 01/01/2008
Business Incorporated: 04/14/2008 in IL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Dustin Gansauer, Owner
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Boat Repair
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Boat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Tire Dealers
- Truck accessories
- Lift Kits
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Car Wash & Polish
- Motor Home - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Recreational Vehicles - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Tire Repair
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Boat Cleaning
- Boat Lifts
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Engines - Supplies, Equipment & Parts
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Ace Auto Sales and Detailing LLC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.