West County Honda
6 years in business15532 Manchester Rd
Ellisville, MO 63011-3002
- (636) 527-3485
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Joe Trujillo, President
- Josh Davis, General Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Dealers - Online
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Triad Automotive Group LLC
- Vincel Stephen Honda
- American Honda
Government ActionCafarella Indictment
On December 1, 2016, William Cafarella, was indicted in U.S. District Court in St. Louis on four felony counts of wire fraud and one count of mail fraud. The former general manger of Ellisville car dealership, West County Honda, took kickbacks and lied about sales in a scheme to fraudulently obtain more than $395,000, according to federal prosecutors.
Prosecutors say Cafarella falsely claimed over 300 cars had been sold at ... Read More
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.