AAA Home Services
46 years in business7428 Mexico Rd
Saint Peters, MO 63376-1300
- (636) 278-6085
Additional Phone Numbers
- (636) 946-5007
- (636) 394-2488
- (314) 291-4437
- (314) 837-8211
- (314) 481-1115
- (636) 230-8180
- (636) 397-3200
- (314) 968-3050
- (636) 278-1428
- (636) 394-2488
- (314) 968-3050
- (636) 625-6759
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Jessica Primeau, Service Manager
- Jeffrey Probst, President
- Barbara Probst, Vice President
- Principal: Jeffrey Probst, President
- Customer Service: Jessica Primeau, Service Manager
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Drainage Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Quality Service
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Small - Service & Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- A A A Appliance
- A All Appliance Inc
- AAA Heating & Cooling
- A A A Appliances
- A A A Heating & Cooling
- A A A Electrical Home Services
Methods of Payment
We take all credit cards.
Any AAA Members that now have or own AAA credit card please call.
Refund & Exchange Policy:for any unsatisfied service or customer, Please call owner who will aways make the right thing happen. Thats what we do to satisfy every customer.
Repair or Replace if needed for appliances / plumbing / electrical / HVAC repair services. If we can not repair we have sale department for each trade.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.