Vogel Heating & Cooling
71 years in business1642 Manufacturers Dr.
Fenton, MO 63026
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1977
Business Started: 01/01/1946
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1946
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Melissa Bresler, Customer Service/Marketing
- Mr. John Vogel, President
- Mr. Stephen Vogel, Vice President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Heating Equipment
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Energy Service Companies
Alternate Business Names
- Vogel Sheet Metal & Heating Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.