Chesterfield Service Heating & Cooling
40 years in business245 Chesterfield Ind Blvd
Chesterfield, MO 63005-1201
- (636) 532-2378
Additional Phone Numbers
- (314) 499-0306
- (636) 946-0337
- (314) 334-3988
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Travis Seeger, General Manager
- Chris Seeger, President
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Installation
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesAir Conditioners, Furnaces, Ductless Mini Split Systems, Heat Pump, Humidifiers, Whole Home Dehumidifiers, Air Purification Systems
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Ballwin, MO, Chesterfield, MO, Clayton, MO, Cottleville, MO, Creve Coeur, MO, Dardenne Pr, MO, Dardenne Prairie, MO, Des Peres, MO, Ellisville, MO, Fenton, MO, Frontenac, MO, Hazelwood, MO, Kirkwood, MO, Lake Saint Louis, MO, Lake St Louis, MO, Manchester, MO, Maryland Heights, MO, Maryland Hts, MO, O Fallon, MO, Olivette, MO, Saint Louis, MO, Saint Peters, MO, Town and Country, MO, Twn and Cntry, MO, Wentzville, MO, Wildwood, MO
Alternate Business Names
- Countywide Service Inc.
- Distinctive Appliance Repair
- Chesterfield Service Heating and Cooling
- Chesterfield Service Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Most major credit cards, checks, cash and MULTIPLE other financing sources
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% satisfaction Guarantee.
We are a second generation family owned HVAC company that also provides Major Appliance repair-service. We specialize in replacements of Heating and Cooling systems and finding ways to make your home more comfortable with less energy usage.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.