33 years in business6700 W Charleston Blvd Ste A
Las Vegas, NV 89146-1071
Additional Phone Numbers
- (702) 459-0222
- (702) 368-6669
- (702) 471-6900
- (702) 233-6669
- (702) 648-6669
- (702) 240-6669
- (702) 365-6669
- (702) 471-6669
- (702) 877-6669
- (702) 433-6669
- (702) 294-6669
- (702) 365-0088
- (206) 246-3500
- (702) 678-6669
- (702) 238-7080
- (702) 270-6669
- (702) 221-0083
- (702) 384-6669
- (702) 856-3245
- (702) 256-4555
- (702) 458-9509
- (702) 450-7862
- (702) 396-2220
- (702) 898-3300
- (702) 387-6669
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/11/2000
Business Started: 10/31/1983
Business Started Locally: 04/26/1999
Business Incorporated: 12/07/1998 in WA
- Principal: Mr. Dennis Bassford, CEO
- Ms. Trish Barnsley, Operations Support Manager
- Ms. Eileen Dennis, Executive Assistant
- Check Cashing Service
- Payday Loans
- When looking for a payday loan online BBB recommends the following: * Consider all of your options. Payday loans can be extremely expensive if you are unable to pay the loan off quickly. The Federal Trade Commission recommends looking into a short t...
- When looking for a payday loan online BBB recommends the following: * Consider all of your options. Payday loans can be extremely expensive if you are unable to pay the loan off quickly. The Federal Trade Commission recommends looking into a short term loan from your bank, contacting your current creditors quickly to explore payment options, working with a credit counseling center or at the very least, shopping around for the best interest rate and terms. Because of concerns with online lenders, try to find a brick and mortar location before settling on a lender. * Look for the red flags. Unscrupulous online lenders often wave the same red flags including not being forthcoming about their location or contact information. Also be cautious of any lender that doesn't ask you for any background information outside of your bank account number. * Research the lender with BBB. Always check an online payday lender's reliability report online before you hand over any bank account information. BBB Reliability Reports are available for free online and will tell you how many complaints BBB has received, how the company responded to complaints and BBB's overall letter-grade rating.
Products & ServicesThis company offers payday loans
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.