Phoenix Strategies Inc
19 years in business3730 Sinton Rd #105
Colorado Springs, CO 80907-5086
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/16/2001
Business Started: 06/25/1997
Business Started Locally: 06/25/1997
Business Incorporated: 06/25/1997 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Monica Lichtenberger, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Jan Rodgers, Associate
- Mediation Services
- Motivational & Self Improvement Training
- Training Programs
- Elderly/Senior Specialty Services
- Senior Care Information and Resources
- Refund Policy Students not accepted to the school are entitled to all moneys paid. Students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three days of signing this contract or making an initial payment are entitled to a full refund of al...
- Refund Policy Students not accepted to the school are entitled to all moneys paid. Students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three days of signing this contract or making an initial payment are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. Students, who withdraw after three days of signing this contract or date of payment, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $150.00 or 25% of the contract price, whichever is less. In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain a cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact hours attended as described in the table below. The refund is time-based on the last date of recorded attendance.Refund Table Student is entitled to upon withdrawal/termination Refund Within first 10% of program 90% less cancellation charge After 10% but within first 25% of program 75% less cancellation charge After 25% but within first 50% of program 50% less cancellation charge After 50% but within first 75% of program 25% less cancellation charge After 75% (if paid in full, cancellation charge is not applicable) NO Refund The student may cancel this contract at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after signing this contract. 1. All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination. The official date of termination or withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner: a. The date on which the school receives written notice of the student's intention to discontinue the training program; or b. The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination. c. Should a student fail to return from an excused leave of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence is the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date. 2. The student will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid if the school discontinues a program/Stand Alone course within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation. 3. The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy.
Products & ServicesPSI offers a wide variety of stellar services and training in mediation, conflict coaching, and conflict management to individuals and Organizations. We are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Education. Check out our Google reviews!
Service AreaSouthern Colorado
Alternate Business Names
- Phoenix Strategies LLC