Coutura Design Inspirations
10 years in business6380 Corporate Centre Cir
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Additional Phone Numbers
- (719) 219-5400
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mike Wetta, Owner
- Mr. Tyler Stevens, Owner
- Customer Service: Mr. Bill Johannsen, Owner
- Mr. Kevin & Kris Herdt, Owner
- Principal: Multiple Owners
- Mr. Mike Vann, Owner
- Mr. Steve Scott, Owner
- Ms. Elaina Tussey, Director of Business Development
- Home Design & Planning
- Landscape Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Garage Builders
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Patio Design
- Roofing Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Ornamental Metal Work
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Closet Systems & Accessories
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Fountains - Garden, Display
- Garden Centers
- Home Theater
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Party Facilities
- Patio Equipment & Supplies
- Roofing Materials
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Janitor Service
- Cleaning Services
- Window Coverings
- Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
- Mason Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Garage Doors & Openers
- Garage Door Repair
Alternate Business Names
- Complete Kitchens
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
C & C Sand and Stone Co. is your source for landscape materials and masonry building materials. Family owned since 1968 we offer a high level of service that comes from a knowledgeable staff who understand your project needs.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.