Home Heating Service Inc
29 years in business1565 Tuskegee Pl
Colorado Springs, CO 80915-2656
Additional Phone Numbers
- (719) 266-2227
- (719) 694-1329
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Kyle Gateley, Secretary/Treasurer
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- General Merchandise - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Many products we install are eligible for a 5 or 10 year manufacturer's parts warranty. We also offer a 30 day service call warranty and 1 year parts warranty on anything we do through Home Heating Service.
Products & ServicesFurnace and Air conditioning sales, service and installation. Water heater sales, service, and installation. Insulation installation.
Service AreaEl Paso County, Teller County, Douglas County
Alternate Business Names
- Home Heating Svc Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of H-A for this business, issued by Pikes Peak Regional Building Department
Pikes Peak Regional Building Department
2880 International Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Phone Number: (719) 3272880
Fax Number: ()
Home Heating Service, Inc. has been serving Colorado Springs' since 1988. We deal with all things HVAC and specialize in Heating and Air conditioning. We also service and install water heaters as well as insulation.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.