Manning's Office Solutions
48 years in business1510 N 7th St
Beaumont, TX 77703-5020
- (409) 898-3210
- (409) 833-8054
Additional Phone Numbers
- (409) 924-3741
- (800) 392-5888
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1983
Business Started: 01/01/1969
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1969
Business Incorporated: 03/01/1973 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Corinne Creason, Owner
- Jennifer Benge, Accounting
- Richard Creason
- Gale Daigle, Vice President
- Kenny Kraemer, President
- Anita Levias, A/P (Margaret no longer there)
- Michelle Mikle, School Sales
- Office Supplies
- Architects Supplies
- Art Goods
- Art Supplies
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Computer Printers Sales & Service
- Computers - Furniture
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Invitations & Announcements
- Musical Instruments - Supplies & Accessories
- Picture Frames - Dealers
- Toys - Retail
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Product Sales via Telephone
- Cleaning Supplies
- Addressing Machines & Supplies
- Calculators, Adding Machines & Supplies
- Copiers & Copier Supplies
- Janitors Equipment & Supplies
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- School Supplies
Service AreaBEAUMONT, TX
Alternate Business Names
- Manning's School Supply
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.