Neches Federal Credit Union
76 years in business776 Magnolia Ave
Port Neches, TX 77651-3703
- (409) 721-9838
- (409) 729-7501
- (409) 727-5856
- (409) 749-6363
- (409) 835-3659
Additional Phone Numbers
- (409) 729-2831
- (409) 299-5277
- (409) 727-1639
- (409) 749-6338
- (409) 749-6352
- (409) 749-6304
- (409) 749-6537
- (409) 860-0800
- (409) 749-6329
- (409) 832-4936
- (800) 839-2436
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/01/1989
Business Started: 01/01/1941
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1941
- Jason Landry, President/CEO
- Kristen Butler, Assistant Vice President of Consumer Lending
- Kelly Chatelain, Nall Branch Manager
- Vickie Conkle, VP of Operations
- Jason Duplant, VP of Marketing
- Dawn Fournier, Assistant Vice President of Business Development
- Alta Frazier, Assistant VP of Research and Product Development
- Scarlett Garsea, VP of Human Resources/Training
- Kelly Hellweg, Dowlen Branch Manager
- Destiny Malbrough, HR Assistant
- Melody Patterson, Training Specialist
- Nancy Pattie, EVP/Branch Manager
- Jill Sandberg, Assistant Vice President of Accounting
- Keisha Smith, HR/Admin. Asst.
- Lisa Smith, HR Assistant
- Kristen Stewart, Asst Branch Manager
- Credit Unions
- Financial Services
- NAICS: Credit Unions
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.