Cornerstone Advertising & Design
35 years in business1640 N Major Dr
Beaumont, TX 77713-8506
- (409) 866-3342
Additional Phone Numbers
- (409) 866-3342
- (409) 866-9317
- (409) 866-0522
- (409) 866-0748
- (409) 866-1549
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/1991
Business Started: 01/01/1982
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1982
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1982 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Jarred DeMore, Owner
- Carol Barranco-Broussard, Promotional Items
- Judith Barroeta, Graphic Designer/Copy Writer
- Chuck Boudreaux, Acct Exec - Lake Charles
- Deborah Callaway, Executive Assistant
- Andrew Chase, Agency Assistant
- Kenneth Dupuis, Senior Editor/Producer
- Susie Fontenot, Account Executive
- Kent Houp, General Manager/Sr Acct Exec
- Larry Jakobeit, Senior Editor/Producer
- Lexie Kennedy, Agency Assistant
- Marsha Langley, Office Manager
- Daniel McLemore, Graphic Designer/Copy Writer
- Keith Morgan, Controller
- Michelle Nelson, Media Director
- Larry O'Keefe, Corporate Video Manager
- Ken Smith, Acct Exec - Lake Charles
- Jason Spencer, Web Developer
- Tom Vance, Acct Exec
- Cindy Yohe, Senior Account Executive
- Advertising Agencies & Counselors
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- Advertising - Direct Mail
- Audio-Visual Production Services
- Marketing Consultants
- Video Production Services
- Consultants - Social Media
Products & ServicesVideo & Audio Production, Long Format Production, Graphic & Web Design, Media Planning & Placement, Promotional Sales
Alternate Business Names
- Cornerstone Media, Inc.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.