European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Center, Inc.
18 years in business9787 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434-3916
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/06/1996
Business Started: 02/22/1999
Business Incorporated: 10/27/1998 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Steve Kranitz, President
- Adrienne Kranitz, Vice President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Diesel
- Engines - Gas
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Warranty Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Fuel Conversion
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Extended Warranty Contract Service Companies
- Steve, Jeff and Adrienne Kranitz are Principals of European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Center, Inc., European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Centre Inc. Boca East and European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Centre, Inc. A separate BBB review is availab...
- Steve, Jeff and Adrienne Kranitz are Principals of European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Center, Inc., European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Centre Inc. Boca East and European Foreign Domestic Auto Repair Centre, Inc. A separate BBB review is available for all companies upon request.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.