A Plus Appliance Repair Service, Inc.
30 years in business
6500 North State Road 7
Coconut Creek, FL 33073-3625
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Customer: Marc Green, President
- Principal: Barbara Green, Principal
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Coin Metered
- Water Coolers
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Ice Machine Repair
Products & ServicesAir Conditioning sales & service Air Conditioning maintenance agreements FREE in home quotes on AC replacements Financing available for Air Conditioning replacement Major Appliance repair Pool heaters FREE service charge if work done!
Service AreaBroward County, South Palm Beach County-Boca and surrounding areas
Alternate Business Names
- A Plus Air Conditioning Service
- A Plus Appliance Service, Inc.
- A Plus Air Conditioning
- A Plus Air Conditioning & Appliance Service
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
A Plus Appliance & Air Conditioning Service provides same day service on all air conditioning repairs or replacements and major household appliance repair. Our 30 yr old family owned and operated company has an A rating with the BBB.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.