Paradise Service Technologies
31 years in business
260 SW 21st Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Find a Location
- Principal: Mr. Matthew Rich, President
- Ms. Joan Thompson, Exective Assistant
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Drainage Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Industrial & Commercial
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Gas Burners
- Gas - Propane
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Gas Power Equipment
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Septic Tanks - Treatment Supplies
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Water Damage Restoration
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Air Compressors
- Gas Lights
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness Equipment & Supplies
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Products & ServicesWe apprecate your confidence in us, and we will continue to provide South Florida with the highest standards of service in the plumbing and air conditioning industry
Service AreaSouth Florida Tri-County
Alternate Business Names
- A-1 Paradise Plumbing, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.