Dakota Outdoor Living, LLC
2 years in business601 Riverside Dr
Aberdeen, SD 57401-6457
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/15/2017
Business Started: 06/05/2015
Business Incorporated: 06/05/2015 in SD
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Shawn J. Score, Owner
- Mrs. Stephanie A. Score, Associate
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Patio Cover
- Retail Stores
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Saltwater Pools - Equipment & Supplies
- Swimming Pool Kits
- Swimming Pools- Above Ground
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Maintenance
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Barbecue Equipment & Supplies
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Furniture - Retail
- Patio Equipment & Supplies
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
- Video Games - Dealers
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Rental Service Stores & Yards
- Pools - Therapy
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Swim Spas
Products & ServicesThis company provides sales and installation of outdoor living equipment and supplies including hot tubs, spas, swimming pools, patios, decks, gazebos, pergolas and Four Season sun rooms. They also offer replacement windows, fire tables, barbecue grills, arcade games and indoor and outdoor furniture.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.