Research Solutions, Inc.
39 years in business51 Bedford Rd
Roundup, MT 59072-6802
Additional Phone Numbers
- (406) 323-2992
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/31/2013
Business Started: 03/09/1978
Business Started Locally: 11/02/2009
Type of EntityCorporation
- Dr. Mark D. Lurie, CEO, Threat & Fraud Assessment
- Threat & Fraud Assessment
- Mining Consultants
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Risk Management
- Photogrammetric Equipment & Supplies
- Publishing Consultants
- Government Contractors
- Guns & Gunsmiths
- Gun Dealers
- Gun sights, Scopes & Mounts
- Photographic Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- NAICS: Other Financial Vehicles
- Business Consultants
- Consultant - Strategic Planning
- Consultants - Security
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Economic Research & Analysis
- Educational Consultants
- Educational Research
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Financing Consultants
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Gun Safety & Marksmanship Instruction
- Home Economics Consultants
- Management Consultants
- Marketing Consultants
- Navigation Consultants
- Nuclear Energy Consultants
- Personnel Consultants
- Photographers - Aerial
- Photographers - Commercial
- Photographic Color Prints & Trans.
- Photographic Research Service
- Photographs - Stock
- Public Speaker
- Public Utility Consultants
- Security Systems Consultants
- Taxes - Consultants & Representatives
- Taxes - Property Tax Consultants
- Trademark Agents & Consultants
- Training Programs
- Transportation Consultants
- Word Process System, Consultant, Designer
- Photography Sales
- Photography Sales by Mail
- Oilfield Consultants
- Customs Consultant
- Power Plant Consultants
- Sanitation Consultants
- Hardware Consultants
- Photographic Mounts
- Safety Consultants
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Consultant
- Media Consultant
- Consultants - Social Media
- Identity Theft Protection & Prevention Services
- Over three (3) decades, we have practiced and maintained a zero-tolerance policy of: 1. Telling Clients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear; 2. Disclose the facts and results as they are, regardless of the outcome; 3. In our entire bus...
- Over three (3) decades, we have practiced and maintained a zero-tolerance policy of: 1. Telling Clients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear; 2. Disclose the facts and results as they are, regardless of the outcome; 3. In our entire business history, we have never had a law suit, complaint, judicial action or disciplinary action brought against our company (or subsidiaries)including, but not limited to Federal or State criminal courts, civil courts, small claims courts or any domestic or International agency (of any country) which our company, or any of our employees or principals. In other words, we truly have a flawless record. 4. We follow a simple, but effective methodology: a. To be PROACTIVE b. To use BEST, REASONABLE EFFORTS to complete the tasks, duties and assignments we are responsible for c. To have ZERO-TOLEANCE for misrepresentation, fraud or crimes, regardless of the circumstances
Alternate Business Names
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:44
This company offers financial investment services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.