Yoke's Fresh Market
60 years in business3426 S University Rd Ste 200
Spokane Vly, WA 99206-5855
- (509) 921-6801
Additional Phone Numbers
- (509) 244-3633
- (208) 263-4613
- (509) 326-3840
- (509) 545-5600
- (509) 242-0200
- (509) 585-0888
- (208) 783-1171
- (509) 343-8888
- (509) 325-5611
- (509) 276-7775
- (509) 967-8000
- (509) 491-3336
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1989
Business Started: 01/01/1957
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1957
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1957 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John Bole, Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Steve Beckman, South Richland Store Manager
- Mr. Steve Brooks, Pasco Store Manager
- Mr. Scott Day, Sandpoint Store Manager
- Mr. Rick Duclos, Airway Heights Store Manager
- Mr. Terry Gonser, Argonne Store Manager
- Mr. Joe Hanson, Senior Vice President
- Mr. Everett Jennings, Kellogg Store Manager
- Mr. Mike Miller, Mead Store Manager
- Mr. John Orton, Indian Trail Store Manager
- Mr. Harold Rehbock, Deer Park Store Manager
- Ms. Lynne Tollison, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Darrell Toombs, Kennewick Store Manager
- Mr. Jeff Welsgerber, North Foothills Store Manager
- Ms. Caroline Wyatt, VP of Human Resources
- Grocers - Retail
- Florists - Retail
- Fruits & Vegetables - Retail
- Meat - Retail
- Wines - Retail
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.