Viren and Associates, Inc.
23 years in business400 S Jefferson St Ste 451
Spokane, WA 99204-3143
- (509) 838-7641
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/29/2008
Business Started: 01/01/1994
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1994
Business Incorporated: 01/01/2007 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Paul S. Viren, CLU, ChFC/Financial Planner, President
- Mrs. Beth Viren, Business Manager
- Ms. Katie Willenbrock, Advisor
- Principal: Mr. Paul S. Viren, CLU, ChFC/Financial Planner, President
- Principal: Mrs. Beth Viren, Business Manager
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Disability
- Investment Securities
- Loans - Small Business
- Consumer Finance & Loan Companies
- Retirement Planning Service
- Savings & Loan Associations
- Insurance - Viatical
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Insurance - Employee Benefits
- Escrow Service
- Estate Planning & Management
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Loan Servicing
- Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC (www.finra.org, www.sipc.org). Investment advice offered through Viren and Associates, Inc., a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. For a list of states in w...
- Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC (www.finra.org, www.sipc.org). Investment advice offered through Viren and Associates, Inc., a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. For a list of states in which I am/we are registered to do business, please visit www.virenandassociates.com.
Alternate Business Names
- P&B Viren Enterprises, Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.