Sermon Service and Electric
18 years in business340 May St
Idaho Falls, ID 83401-2544
- (208) 522-6301
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/21/2000
Business Started: 12/11/1998
Business Incorporated: 03/07/2002 in ID
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Ted Sermon, Vice President/Partner
- Mrs. Lorie J Sermon, Member
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Used
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Truck Refrigeration Equipment
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Restaurant Equipment - Repair & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
- Mobile Refrigeration
Alternate Business Names
- Great Wall Enterprises Group LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, checks, credit cards, Financing is also available.
This company offers heating and cooling equipment and services to both commercial and residential customers. As well as electrical work, commercial & residential. Plumbing both commercial & residential.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.