HAPO Community Credit Union
65 years in business
Headquarters601 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354-3258
- (509) 946-8787
Additional Phone Numbers
- (509) 943-5676
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/28/1993
Business Started: 01/01/1953
Business Incorporated: 02/25/1997 in WA
Type of EntityNon-profit Organization
- Ms. Noemy Correa, Director of Branch Management
- Ms. Reyna Barajas, Branch Manager Yakima
- Ms. Ruby Campos, VP of Branch Operations
- Ms. Claudia Downey, Branch Manger HAPO Business Complex
- Ms. Paula Fuller, Branch Manager Nob Hill
- Mr. Francisco Guerero, Branch Manager Sunnyside
- Ms. Sarah Keyes, Branch Manger West Pasco
- Ms. Kristen Latta, Branch Manger Meadow Springs
- Ms. Janel Marino, Branch Manager Queensgate
- Mr. Enif Michael, Branch Manager Kennewick
- Ms. Erica Nguyen, Financial Center Manager
- Ms. Jasmine Sanguino, Financial Center Manager
- Mr. John Schnellbach, Senior Vice President/CFO
- Ms. Cindy Soto, Branch Manager Terrace Heights
- Credit Union
- Banking Services
- Credit Cards and Plans
- Small Business Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Lenders
- Financial Services
- Payday Loans
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers banking and mortgage services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
T: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
W: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
F: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.